Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Rollable Tables inline rolls and Display issues

Hey, I'm trying to get a macro for custom dice i've created as a rollable table &{template:default} {{name=Pistol Attack}} {{1t[Red-Dice], 1t[Yellow-Dice]}} {{Critical, multiattack}} This creates the standard purple box around the output but doesn't roll the tokens on the rollable table. Is it possible to do it this way or produce inline results that just have the dice result rather than all the math displayed in the chat box? Thanks
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Try this: &{template:default} {{name=Pistol Attack}} {{1t[Red-Dice]=1t[Yellow-Dice]}} {{Critical=multiattack}}
Nope. The rollable tables just display the macro text rather than roll on the actual table.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Can you give me an idea of what you have in your rollable table items?
Sure. They are just two sets of custom 6 sided dice that have icons rather than numbers. Thanks for helping.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Ah, and you're trying to get the icons to show up in the roll table? I'm pretty sure that is not possible currently. =/
Correct. Thank you anyway. I guess I'll have to suffer with the math text above each dice.
Hm...here's something you could do, although it may not be what you're looking for. On the rollable table, click the "token" button. This will create a token of one of the sides of the dice on the tabletop. You can then right click on the token on the tabletop and choose "Random Side" from the popup window. The token will then display a random side. This is the same technique used to create tokens with multiple appearances (I have a token called "Townspeople" with different townspeople on a rollable table. Same for "Henchman/Hireling," but I digress...) Hope this helps!
Although hitting random side from the token option (multi-sided > random side) will not give a weighted roll (like the one your table will roll).