Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New D&D 5e game GMT UK session open - need players now

Edited 1432673730
1st session on now - Setting: Waterdeep Docks. Need "capable" people to sail immediately on The Shingo bound for Neverwinter. Mission: Need to Know. see you at docks (Character Creation/Background stories on the Journey to Neverwinter)
Is this a weekly campaign?
Yeah - probably for weekends but up to all playing - just getting started now setting up everything on Roll20.
Ah :/ Never mind then, can't do weekends. Have a good session!
Sure thing - thanks (we could stay on this slot in the foreseeable future)
I'm interested, but I'll need to know more before I can fully commit.
sure - what would you like to know? 5e rules - North Coast campaign in and around Neverwinter. I have a player in session trying to flesh out a character - its starting at Winterdeep docks.
I just need to know what time and day we will be playing every week. Since I'm GMT -7, I can probably only play with you on weekends unless you can stay up really late on weekdays.
weekends are actually better - but will see group needs
Awesome. If you want to add me to the campaign I'll start working on a character.
Hey, I'm pretty new to pen and paper, I've played a tiny bit of 5e. I'm from Denmark so timezones shouldn't be an issue
Hello there, names Bryan, i'm 22yr, and in EST. I have 5 years experience playing D&D. ranging from 3.5-5e (i think I've played a D&D session twice a week for the last 2 years!). I've also tried my hand at call of Cthulhu and shadowrun. my schedule is very lax, and i can make almost any day and time, i have access to all the books, a mic, and camera if need be. (aswell as Skype and teamspeak) if you are considering me and would like me to write up a character to help you decide, let me know, im willing to play most roles.
If you need players I'm interested in playing I've experience in 5e and a little bit of 4e very flexible with times