Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Sheet Update 6/15

Edited 1432679950
Alicia
Sheet Author
I've pushed a test of my latest version of the sheet to the campaign. Some design changes on the PC sheet: Removed Origin input and instead used the space to make Class input longer. Moved the BAB input Added Dark Side Points input Nested the Attribute and level formula into the inline rolls so they'll no longer show as floor(blah blah). Let me know what you think. That 2nd section is looking pretty crowded now in the middle. Going to have to think of how it can be intuitively reordered.
Alicia
Sheet Author
Pretty big update, at least from my stand point Most rolls will now include descriptors Added show/hide sections for Force users, droids, Armor and for Starship maneuvers. (Haven't figured out how to hide Use the Force skill yet but I'll get there) Also added a new field for Immunity Something else I'm playing with is posting Stat Block to the chat. Not sure how much that'd be used but just something to play around with. So far it's not quite working the way I want. Up to any suggestions for anything else that might be missing from the sheet that you'd like to see.
You are so awesome!

Edited 1434252842
Alicia
Sheet Author
Had some massive insomnia so here's another update: Added to Reflex Mod drop down option to use the Max Dex from armor (Aela and Bill I'm sure will get a use out of this) The Defense Level/Armor field was converted to an autocalc field and now there's a fillable text field to put in the formula. So now you can put in the relevant calculation for that field For example someone with Improved Armored Defense could put in: @{level}+[[floor(@{armorref}/2)]] (floor is used to make the value round down and I put [[ ]] around it so that if the value is put into chat you see only the final number and not the calculation) The only caveat right now is that when you click on the show/hide for those boxes to (dis)appear, you have to close and reopen the sheet for it to have any effect. Figured out why it wasn't updating right away. I'm going to start going through each of the fields and adding their attribute names to the help text (what you see when you hover) as I'm likely going to start including more editable formulas for those who want a bit more control over the calculations.
Alicia
Sheet Author
Another big update: Use the Force will now hide when it needs to (by default it's hidden) Each skill now has a notes section Added fields for Gender and Size for the statblock I can't think what else I changed.. getting the skills to function properly was a pain and took up most of the time.