Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Bug] Assets refuse to delete.

Hello, I fairly new to the site, and I am having a bit of trouble. When I Select all of my assets and choose delete, They will stay.It is getting annoying because i have (on accident) uploaded all my assets from a game i been trying to build. Now i can't find the assets i need for the maps. I have to manually delete them one by one, and double delete (they don't disappear unless i delete it twice) I am running windows 7, with google chrome build 43.0.2357.81 and have flash ver. 17.0.-1. Please help. Thank you for you time and wonderful site.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
From which menu do you mean? Is this from your art library inside the Roll20 app? From your library through the Marketplace? or?
There is an area where you can view the assets you import from as images, that one.
Gotcha. I was not able to reproduce this on my end. Can you please follow Steps 1-3 of our Solving Technical Issues wiki page, taking special care to temporarily disable all browser add-ons and extensions, temporarily pause your anti-virus, and try switching browsers (for Chrome/Firefox specific issues) to see if one of those components is causing the problem. If all of that fails, please follow Step 4 , including providing all of the necessary information, so that we can further assist you.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Just for clarity, I'm pretty sure your talking about location 3 below, but wanted to make sure:
it was 1 but i had havent been on for a while.
There is usually a short delay but it works on my end. Are you still experiencing this issue?