Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New 5E Campaign With an Arabian Nights Theme Seeks 2 more Players

I'd like to add two more players to our Friday Night Arabian Nights game. This campaign has only had one session so far so you will be able to jump right in and start playing without a lot of confusion... The Game plays Friday Nights at 7:00 PM CDT and uses all of Roll20's Features as well as interactive Maps... There are a few restrictions as far as Race and Class and the Game takes place in a facsimile of the Middle Eastern Mediterranean Coast Region, the Arabian Nights environment with of course the fantastical element of Dungeons and Dragons... If you are interested in playing a character in this campaign please post a simple character concept HERE, i.e. Human/Fighter... Thanks for your interest... -Ajax
Wood Elf/Druid, if this combo is not needed or cant be played the environment, then Human/Bard
Human/Paladin if not possible Human/Fighter
bump
interested in joining as a human barbarian or maybe an aarakocran ranger.
Sounds interesting. I would like to play as a human or halfling /warlock. I can sort of see using the fey pact as a genie screwing with him instead of a fey.
I've been looking for a 5e game but fair warning, very newb here if that's an issue. I tend to follow this KISS method when it comes to first characters in a new system, even kind of prefer them just generally. I'd probably go with a Human, maybe elf or half elf fighter type. Might depend on the class and race makeup of those you already have but wouldn't be anything radically different.
I clearly should have listed this before: there are no Dwarfs, Half Orcs, Dragon Born, Drow, or Gnomes. There are no Barbarians, Druids, Sorcerers, or Warlocks... Sorry for the confusion my fault. Character Creation uses the Standard Array 15, 14, 13,12,10,10, 08 modified by race. Human Variant is allowed... -Ajax
Human Variant / Rogue... lets do this.
I agree with others... sounds really interesting. If selected human ranger or fighter. Just a couple of questions 1) played weekly 2) roll play or role play or balanced game-play? Bummer about no warlocks or sorcerers.
Human/barbarian or human/paladin.
Links have been sent to all Potential Players, the Next Game Session will be June 5th, 7:00 PM CDT, hope to see you there... -Ajax
Elf/Ranger (Not really something i see played often) Half-Elf Sorc Tiefling Sorc Wouldnt mind if you need me later! Enjoy!
Half-Orc Clar Elf Fighter Dragon-Born Ranger sorry changing this to a Dragon-born Monk
Halfling Rogue Human Monk Always up for a good story, request if you like the characters, they can be tweaked at GM's request, Hope to hear from you. Later.