Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Ported into a void?

While sparring with a friend I tried to mark on the map where I had laid my caltrops and as I began to draw it on the map suddenly everything went white, and only he and I were able to see this place/the markings. Our DM and a Barbarian could not see anything we were talking about. Apparently however, our DM was checking on some last minute stuff on a different map for our game on Sunday and she had found our markings! Not sure what would cause this but it's a good thing the map didn't load on our end or it could've been a significant spoiler.
1433481584

Edited 1433481603
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Sorry to hear the problem but can you read and do the steps 1-3 on <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues</a> then post the results of step 4 in this thread? Could you also describe as close as possible the steps you doing when your problem happened? This could help a dev replicate the problem.