Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Community Sheet not updating after PR

vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I've noticed that some of the PR's that I have made to the PF sheet can be seen in the sheet's html/css on the Github repository but they are not showing up in the community sheet even a week after the PR was merged. I understand there is usually a delay after a PR while the server's have time to populate the changes. Example; I made a small fix for a missing STR-misc for a sheet calculation. Pathfinder STR math fix #870 ( 7 days and 3 additional PR's back ) Old code - <span class="sheet-table-data sheet-center"><input style="width:100%;" title="@{STR}" type="number" name="attr_STR" value="(@{STR-base} + [[@{STR-enhance}]])" disabled></span> New code + <span class="sheet-table-data sheet-center"><input style="width:100%;" title="@{STR}" type="number" name="attr_STR" value="(@{STR-base} + [[@{STR-enhance}]] + [[@{STR-misc}]] + [[@{STR-drain}]])" disabled></span> When I check the current RAW html on the repository, my fix is there as expected. <span class="sheet-table-data sheet-center"><input style="width:100%;" title="@{STR}" type="number" name="attr_STR" value="(@{STR-base} + [[ @{STR-enhance} ]] + [[ @{STR-misc} ]] + [[ @{STR-drain} ]])" disabled></span> However, when I check the current community sheet's code using the Inspect Element tool, the + [[@{STR-misc}]] code is missing <span class="sheet-table-data sheet-center"><input style="width: 100%" title="@{STR}" type="number" name="attr_STR" value="(@{STR-base} + [[@{STR-enhance}]])" disabled="" data-formula="(@{STR-base} + [[@{STR-enhance}]])"> This is one example, but I'm sure this is the case for other PR's as well. It also seems to have happened with the 5e Shaped sheet as well although I havn't got a confirmation from Mark. Both Dev and Production are lacking the updated code when I checked. Suggestions? Thanks
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Same happened for me. Ryan said he was looking into it.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It looks like they've fixed this Vince. Ryan informed me as well. Hopefully it fixes it for you.
I'm not sure why some of the changes from the last merge didn't make it out but it should be good now. Let me know if it is still showing the old code for you Vince.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Looks like we're back on track. Thanks Ryan.