Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Colored text

FOR the life of me I am VERY upset that when I try to highlight and change text color or a sentence such as red for someone speaking. No matter what I highlight to change it instead changes ALL the text that color no matter what. I wanted some in black and certain others I highlight to be RED but NOPE it is all red or all black no mix.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
What part of the system are you doing this in? Forum, wiki, handouts, etc?
Under handouts in the game I run
I do all of my editing in office, then copy/paste into Roll20. It is too hard to work inside of it from scratch.
yeah I tried that route as well and it changed it to all black
When i encounterr problems with text formatting I find saving it, then editing it again fixes the problem and allows me to format the text how I want.
I'd wonder if you'd have more success retaining formating if you saved your Word Document (only 1 page worth, though) as a PDF and copy THAT over...
Maybe try it from a simpler format, like wordpad ?

Edited 1434423972
The mark-up it uses is a little foreign to me but it looks like you can wrap text with the tag 'inline' and set the 'style' as below: < inline style="color: rgb( 31 , 73 , 125 )">blue< /inline> just remove the space between the < and the inline, as well as between the < and the /inline ex: blue

Edited 1434454930
Ooo that's handy !