Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

LFG Page: Connection Refused

Whenever I attempt to access the LFG page from the main page or helpwiki, I get the message  Errno::ECONNREFUSED: Connection refused - connect(2)  I have tried to access the page from other pages, expecting a broken link, but to no avail.  It seemed there was a similar problem a few months ago with users on chrome and firefox.  I am currently running the latest version of chrome on Windows 7.  I accessed it fine two days ago when I was online, and I believe it to be a problem not unique to me.  Any input would be appreciated, and my apologies if this is on my end.
Hi, just wanted to comment and say I had the exact same problem and came here looking for a solution as well.
My DM linked me directly to the campaign page and it let me in, so it may be the app/page service.
1371788185
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I can confirm it also. Just tried to go to it through the main link at the top of the page and got the same error.
Same error, OSX/Safari
1371788856
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
duh. forgot to post my computer stats also. Win 7 with chrome last update.
That's a Ruby error guys, your browser/computer information is probably irrelevant.  Looks like a remote API or database the app was calling went down (or is unreachable).  
Errno::ECONNREFUSED: Connection refused - connect(2) Same problem on I pad and pc
I get the same error when I try to take my game off the LFG list by changing the widget from ON to OFF.  Error says database can't be reached and to try later or contact support.
Same issue here, tried it on multiple computers (Firefox & Chrome - Win8, Firefox - Win7, IE7 - Vista)
I'll see if I can find out some information for you folks.  I'm getting the same error as well.
same problem here
me too. (hi im new)
i am also new and  I WANT TO FREAKIN PLAY!
Confirmed, but when in doubt... The LFG forum is still online and you can recruit/apply there until the problem is resolved? systems confirmed on: xp/vista/windows 7/android 4.2.2  browsers:  firefox/chrome/mobile chrome/mobile firefox & from 3 different devices and 2 different IPs
It should be fixed now.
Working great! Thanks devs and mods!