Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Page size change at certain Magnification

Hello, I am encountering a bug at different magnifications where the page size changes and bugs out at 50% magnification adding extra page space at the top or the bottom determined by where you are scrolled. Its not game breaking but it seems to be at the perfect magnification that I want to use and its a shame to have the magnification any smaller. Again this is not the end of the world but I thought I would post about it encase I was doing something wrong or it was an easy fix Keep up the great work guys, I adore this website. Regards SgtOddity Browser: Google Chrome Version: 43.0.2357.124 m Operating system: Windows 8 Screenshots: 50% 40%
1434331668
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
This is a known bug. Thanks for the post.