Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Player is unable to join campaign

Sorry, this might be a newb question, but I've looked around for a question like this for awhile and couldn't find an answer. One of my players can't seem to join the campaign, however four others have. There is still room in the campaign for more players, so I'm thinking it could just be lag. I invited the player, and he's pressed 'accept' yet he says it's not appearing on his campaign list, and apparently he's unable to join. There is no error message. So far we've tried restarting the browser, and relogging into Roll20. Help would be most appreciated :) The campaign link is <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/26623/chapter-1-the-broken-blade-courier" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/26623/chapter-1-the-broken-blade-courier</a> and the player in question is "The King".
1434384854
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
I assume you sent the player the join link from your campaign? Do you have the option to invite them via email? That uses a different link and sometimes seems to work when the join link doesn't.
Thanks Aaron! I forgot about the join link, I'm kind of new to DMing. He can join now. What I did was press the 'invite to campaign!' button next to their usernames.