Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Tiles missing in some pages

Hey mates! Today, i entered in my campaign, and, misteriously, the title map tile was missing, with only the text left, but no the tile. Same in "Puerto red flag", tile missing, nothing more. Plus, right now i cant even place tiles on pages. Im moving it on firefox, all updated, This is the join link: <deleted join link - Gauss> My computer: i5 2400 CPU @ 3.10 GHZ 8 GB RAM , Graphic card: Asus ENGTS450 850 MHZ GDDR5 Greetings.
1371843986
Gauss
Forum Champion
Please promote me to GM.  - Gauss
Done
1371855495
Gauss
Forum Champion
Are the images that you are using found on the web? (Im guessing the answer is yes) Sometimes if there is a connection problem to the image source the image cannot be loaded. That is what I was seeing the first time I went in.  In the future I suggest downloading the image and uploading it to Roll20. This will prevent the problem.  - Gauss
Gauss said: Are the images that you are using found on the web? (Im guessing the answer is yes) Sometimes if there is a connection problem to the image source the image cannot be loaded. That is what I was seeing the first time I went in.  In the future I suggest downloading the image and uploading it to Roll20. This will prevent the problem.  - Gauss Which website were the images hosted on that they weren't loading? I want to try and keep up with removing sources from the web search that have that problem...
1371862999
Gauss
Forum Champion
Riley, the images in Edgar's campaign worked the last time I checked. It appeared to be an temporary problem.  - Gauss