Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Moving Character from the Journal to the Table Top

Hello. I'm not sure what the problem is, but as the GM I am unable to move characters out of the journal and onto the table top. I can add regular tokens without any trouble. Any help out there would be appreciated.
1434950810
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Make sure to click and drag via the name when dragging a character from the list to the table. If that isn't the issue, please run through the steps here: <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues</a>
That worked. Thank you very much.