Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[[pathfinder]] looking for 1 player to fill are roster

looking for one(just one) person to fill are roster, the game is a custom story sandbox-ish campaign current level 3, lenient with 3rd-party and custom content,first time GM so be willing to roll with a few mistakes PM me for more detail if interested
what time , timezone and day is this?
time is sunday 8:00 PM EST(you can convert that to your time) and we play for 3-5 hours
sadly thats out of my playable times good luck
and we currently have a pixie brawler(tiny custom race) and a halfling hunter with a nargacuga from monster hunter(my own creation)
Hi , i'm french and i want my first experience in Rpg, that experience with you we'll help me with my english too , that will be a very good thing for me so if i'm in thank you very very much . see ya .
Niki l. said: Hi , i'm french and i want my first experience in Rpg, that experience with you we'll help me with my english too , that will be a very good thing for me so if i'm in thank you very very much . see ya . thanks for the intrest but i think you'll be better off looking for a more... mundane pathfinder game for your first time
still looking for someone everybody
sadly this is starting at 2 am my time - and I work mondays... but have fun!
I am interested in this please message me in private. I am a experienced player and a fast learned and a fun guy to be around ^_^
still lookign everybody
I have Sundays available. My skype ID: fightfan84 picture of three penguins. Msg me so I can ask you some questions about char creation and the setting. I'm an experienced pathfinder player who is looking for a fun, dependable group to game with.