Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Windows phone partial solution suggestion

I know from previous threads that WP's toi rare to be considered a viable platform for app design. But instead what I would like or what would at least please me would be a working chat support. WP lacks a superior browser like Chrome and doesn't seem to be able to open the client or read the chat logs. Would be nice take part in the game chat through some medium with my WP.
Does the Windows Phone 10 browser have the same issues?
We are the 3%!!!
Carl T
Sheet Author
Windows Mobile 10 (yes back to mobile) is supposed to have support for universal apps which allows for easier cross compilation of ios/android apps. That would probably be the all around best solution.
3rd gen WP user, here, sounding off...fyi.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
For your suggestions, we offer the Suggestions & Ideas forum, which is based on voting from the whole community. Please review our Forum Voting wiki page for more information on how voting works, and our Suggestions & Ideas Posting Guidelines for the added expectations above and beyond our standard Code of Conduct . As this is a suggestion thread outside the designated forum, the thread will be closed.