Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Players using Editor

For some reason while testing out dynamic lighting on a dungeon, I asked the player who was testing to share screens with me on skype, and I saw they were in the roll20 editor, though they didn't have any DM functions, they still could view the entire map with or without lighting as I did, and also could see the GM layer. How do I fix this?
Did you promote him to GM?
Mac said: Did you promote him to GM? I've never set anyone to GM but I made sure to check the player list, and none of them were.
That's very odd.. just for standard testing purposes, c an you please have your player follow Steps 1-3 of our Solving Technical Issues wiki page, taking special care to temporarily disable all browser add-ons and extensions, temporarily pause your anti-virus, and try switching browsers (for Chrome/Firefox specific issues) to see if one of those components is causing the problem. If all of that fails, please follow Step 4 , including providing all of the necessary information, so that we can further assist you. If it is still occuring after that we can try further testing from there.