Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Has anyone succeeded in setting up a good "campaign" for Fiasco?

I've just recently discovered Fiasco and I'm intrigued with the idea of playing it on Roll20. I can remember a few people talking about setting up "campaigns" for playing Fiasco in the early Beta stages but it looks like most (if not all) of those accounts are pretty inactive. Anyone got one that works?
I'm unsure what you mean. You need almost nothing to play Fiasco on roll20. Maybe some dice tokens and - if you want to be fancy - a play set map with places for relationships and items/locations/etc.
Hit the nail on the head sir. Dice tokens, playset map, relationship/need/location/item cards etc. I've seen some good examples but I'm wondering if anyone has put together anything that works?
I've slowly been creating one, though I haven't finished yet. I made the D6 and relationship cards tokens in Inkscape.
Remind me to steal them off you when you're done Balladeer :) There's a really good example of what I'm talking about in this thread: <a href="http://community.roll20.net/discussion/245/your-plans-for-roll20-and-the-systems-to-use-with-it/p1" rel="nofollow">http://community.roll20.net/discussion/245/your-plans-for-roll20-and-the-systems-to-use-with-it/p1</a> Although it doesn't look like Alanna has been active since shortly after she posted it.
I'll see if I can post some pictures of what I have when I get home from work this evening. You're welcome to use the dice and such :). Yeah, Alanna's table is quite impressive.
I might try and put something together myself as well. I'm getting more and more convinced that Fiasco will make a good weeknight Roll20 game.