Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GM [LFP] new game starting up sundays 5pm gmt

currently i have 4 players and im looking for an extra 2 and 1 backup. the games system, theme and setting will be discussed amonst the final group of players and myself, currently the only thing set in stone is the playtime having the players pick the details of the campain makes it so if you wont to be : space wailer s, assasin syindicate or a team of highly skilled bakers, then its posible within this campain, however - all the final voting/discussion will go on majority rules - can all applications please be mindful of the below information everyone is welcome to any of my campaigns provided that they are/have/can do the following: basic english (being able to speak in a understandable mannor will surfice) 16+ (i am not responsible for the actions of the other players, better safe than sorry) semmy rigid scedual (the session will be ran untill the players nolonger need/want it to continue so it might last a wile) warm blooded (i dont gm for reptiles) skype (currently the smoothist medium) Etiquette (we are all adults, therefore i require players to act as such) as far as im conserned experiance is never a requirment all i ask is that you be willing to learn, i always start at the bottom and work up so that all players are on a similar level. applications should follow a format such as this: Preferred class : Preferred system : Mic : (Y/N) Cam : (Y/N) Skype : (Y/N) Experience : Anything you want to add
Preferred class : Rogue, Sorceror, Magus Preferred system :Pathfinder Mic : (Y/N): Y Cam : (Y/N) Y Skype : (Y/N) Y Experience : 18 years pen and paper, started with 2nd edition (was never a THAC0 fan x_x) since them have tried a wide varity of systems Anything you want to add: For the longest time have sought a longterm group who could laugh and have fun togather. Unfortunatly finding a group that last beyond a single campeign is extreamly difficult, much less a reliable group. We're all here to have fun. As far as D&D goes, it's never meant to be a 1 man show. We all have our part to play.
Preferred class : N/A Preferred system : DnD 5e Mic : (Y/N) Y Cam : (Y/N) Y Skype : (Y/N) Y Experience : 25 years pen and paper, about 2 years on Roll20. Played several systems based on the D20, but never DnD. Anything you want to add: Would like to play DnD 5e (especially Lost Mine of Phandelver scenario), since it's the game I've never played before. Hard to find a group, and especially one that is fun, and reliable.
Preferred class : Cleric/Priest Preferred system : Pathfinder Mic : (Y/N) Y Cam : (Y/N) Y Skype : (Y/N) Y Experience : I do not have experience through the pen and paper system and am new to the Roll20 system as well. I have just completed a level 1 run through on Pathfinder (approx. 8 hours) so I am familiar with how everything here works. I am all about learning the new rules for any system, but currently somewhat familiar with Pathfinder.
we have had an unexpected amount of interest in the campaign, due to this i will converse with the current players and deside witch of the applicants we will take on because of this process i will get back to each of you via pm tomorrow when a decision has been made. thankyou for your patience
all further applications will be considderd backups from this point on
Preferred class : Barbarian. Preferred system (in order of preference) : D&D 3e; D&D 4e; Pathfinder; DnD 5e Mic : (Y/N) Y Cam : (Y/N) Y Skype : (Y/N) Y Experience : I've got years and many, many systems under my belt, but I think the primary thing is that I actually play with the group, rather than trying to "win". Note about myself: I'm probably the most reliable person you will find. If I say I am going to do something (that isn't in a joking manner), you could probably take it to the bank.
everyone should have been pm'ed now, for those of you that did not make it in i have put you onto a backup/waiting list, if you wish to be removed from this list just pm me
I am interested in joining this campaign. I understand the spots are filled and newcomers will be placed on a waiting list, and that is fine. I am just looking for a fun group to be a part of. Preferred class : Cleric/Wizard Preferred system : 4e (only version played) Mic : (Y/N) Y Cam : (Y/N) N Skype : (Y/N) Y Experience : 1.5 years (DM only) Anything you want to add: I have only DM'ed and my RL group is pretty lazy and no one else wants to DM, so I want to possibly enjoy the other side of the game for a change. Please let me know if there are any openings or if you need a fill in for a week where someone misses or whatnot. Thanks
Preferred class : Hard question, always liked filling in what is missing from the group. But since you asked. 3.5 (Fighter or Wizard or Cleric), PF (Ninja), 5th (Barbarian), 4th (Warlord) Preferred system : 3.5, PF, 5th, 4th Mic : (Y/N) Y Cam : (Y/N) Y Skype : (Y/N) Y hudakdd Experience : Many many years, did I say many years. Oh, well yes many years as a player and DM. Anything you want to add: Seeing this went quick, I will only add that I'm that guy to fill the spot. Just let me know. I have a wealth of exp and really enjoy the game in any role (player/DM). Look forward to hearing back from the DM.

Edited 1435786095
Preferred class : Currently I'm looking to play either an Archivist or a very specific weird martial idea that starts with Warblade. Preferred system : 3.5 Mic : Y Cam : N Skype : Y Experience : Many, many years, mostly 3.5, played a few one-shots in PF, but goes all the way to AD&D. As for me, I'm looking for a laid-back group for lazy sundays. Kicking back, enjoying a bit of RP, some new friends and a bit of pizza sounds rather awesome in my book. Edit: Backups... dang, got here too late. 2 days too late :P
im looking to fill another group, the post can be found here. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2141169/gm-lfp-dnd-3-dot-5-oneshot-3rd-july-dimentions-edge/#post-2141169" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2141169/gm-lfp-dnd-3-dot-5-oneshot-3rd-july-dimentions-edge/#post-2141169</a>
Preferred class : Support Caster (Life Oracle/Master Summoner ect) Preferred system : Pathfinder Mic : (Y) Cam : (Y) Skype : (Y) Experience : Been Playing and GM'ing since right before 4E came out. I'm not the biggest fan of low level campaigns. Its not a power thing, its just as a support caster I feel a wand of cure light out performs anything I can do and its not exciting for a role that dosent do much damage anyways.

Edited 1629638206
June 29 (4 days ago)