Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Problems with accs

I was playing on this website since 04/30/15, but i had to study and give up playing. I've finished the school, so now i am able to play. So i opened this website and saw that i am not logged in automaticly and i forget the pass so i created another acc with THE ONLY EMAIL I HAVE. But i saw campaign where i'd been playing and i sa MYSELF! My last acc is still registered but mail wasn't found when i tried to change the pass that's why i've created another. So, the quastion is: can u help me to "remember" the pass or i need to play with my new acc?
1435628657
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Please email <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> with the same details you posted here, and please include the username for the first account. I'll flag this for Dev attention, but sending the email will help as well.