Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Conclusion of Lost Mine of Phandelver

Hello, intrepid explorers! I would love to play the final session of Lost Mine of Phandelver... All we need is a GM in a couple more players. Who's with me!?!
I would love to play on July 8th if possible, but if that doesn't work for you please make a suggestion... Most nights after the kids are in bed can work too. :) Say, 9PM Eastern time. (July 8th is particularly good because I'm traveling and have the night to myself.)

Edited 1435774377
I just started a LMoP campaign with another group but they're still in the first act. Just to be clear, you're looking to run only the 4th act (the final dungeon)? Assuming yes, I'm fine to DM this part as prep for my main group. I would want 5 players max, min 4. All start at level 4 (2700 exp). A good balance of classes. I like to use a lot of the roll20 interface when I DM -- full dungeon map, miniatures, fog of war, etc. Not too heavy on role-playing, but you're welcome to and I can give it more effort if the group wants that sort of experience. Voice required, video optional (I won't have video). Regarding the date, it works for me. Are we looking to complete the entire act in one session? I think it would take at least 4 hours depending on the players experience with DND/5e. However, cards on the table,, I have a pretty sick family member I'm visiting this weekend (July 4 and 5). Should his health deteriorate further, I may need to cancel as I'll be out of town. Fingers crossed that doesn't happen. Let me know if everything I said above is "ok" and if so I'll create a game, invite you, and post it (I want to create it so I can access it later if needed for my other group).
Hi Anthony... Sounds like we may have a game... Yes, the whole shebang on July 8th... I can move pretty quickly with the right DM, so we'll see how much time it takes. I believe Adventurer's League splits it into 6 parts, but I understand the module is split into 4 acts... so, yeah, Act 4. I've got a 5th level Cleric in AL that I'd love to use. We would need between 3-5 players, right? Go ahead and post it and invite me... Thank you! (By the way, I'm on Eastern time... Just about any timeframe from the afternoon until maybe Midnight or so can work.) Thank you!
Sounds good. I'll create it/invite you/post it tomorrow or later tonight.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Anthony B., To prevent the whole world from being able to join your game, I've blanked out the post. It's strongly suggested one send game-join links via private message so only the people you intend to invite join your game. If I've been overzealous and you're fine with the join-link being publicly exposed, just drop a comment here and I'll unblank it. :)
We only need three level four PC's... so space is limited... but we also don't yet have those people. Whatever you think is best to find the players we need.
Oh thanks GenKitty. Relatively new to the Roll20 system. I've sent Dave an invite to the game so we're all set. Please leave it blanked out.
I have never heard of this adventure, is this for D&D? If it's for 3.5, 5E or something similar to either let me know I'd help you guys run it.