Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Shadowrun GM looking for players, third or fifth. Newbies welcome. EST afternoons/nights

Edited 1435979783
Set in Seattle at 2063 in third edition. This will be a mixed mirror shades/pink mohawk' campaign. Lethal measures can be just as effective as non-lethal, and stealth or combat approaches both have merits. There is no right or wrong way of getting the job done, there is only living to see the next day. This is a new group with a few players interested, but all slots are open. I hope to get about 4-5 players in all. So send me a PM or reply to this message if you're interested. Newbies and veterans are both welcomed. Ground rules and other such things can be discussed on first meetup. Current time will be Saturdays 7 PM EST We will be using curse for voice communication and general group chat. <a href="http://beta.cursevoice.com/" rel="nofollow">http://beta.cursevoice.com/</a>

Edited 1435799022
Hello. I am very interested. I haven't played either edition in a minute. I own the 3rd edition book though and would love to dust it off! I am hoping for Friday nights, maybe ~6 EST or something like that, but I am flexible. What time are you leaning towards?
im extremity interested in playing shadow run new to shadow run so i would need to track down the 5e books im free tues and wensdays
i am free all weeknights (can not play weekends) i am interested in playing if you still have room ....
Very interesred and prefer 5th ED. When are you planning on kicking this off? That is going to depend on my availability since I am about to have a major schedule change in the nest few weeks.
Got room for one more? I am interested. I like the style of shadowrun, played the snes, sega genesis, and shadowrun returns games and played somw shadowrun 4th edition but 4th sucked. I own the 5E core rule book and have yet to crack it and use it so I essentially need to learn it from scratch.
I have four players on the whenisgood scheduler so far, and I have plenty more interest than that!
I'm somewhat capable in 5th ed but havent played 3rd ed. Oh and is the time schedule site set to EST or our own time?
It's set to whenever time zone you want to set it too, whenisgood does time zone checks for me.
So, I'll be honest and say that European timezone players will not have a good timr trying to get into this game unless they're on US time zone sleep schedules.
So, looking like saturdays 7 PM EST is going to be the best time, and that unless I get more fifth edition players we're going with third edition by GM preference.
Mostly everyone posted interest in 5th. If you are going to default by GM preference to 3rd, i wish you luck and I am bowing out.
Ok guess I'm out. I can't do saturday. Ah well, have a good one.
This isn't the only place I'm finding players, Kenneth :)
Current infornation updates in main post. Looking for one more.
How many do you have right now?
four+GM.