Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for 5e one shot Friday 7/3.

I've found myself with a rare Friday evening completely open. So I would love to play in a 5e game. If you want to teach me I'll play something else also.
If you've got a really interesting character, you could jump in and out of my ongoing friday.
I have a 4th level halfling monk lying around from another campaign. When he was child his family was heading back home from visiting friends for dinner when they were waylaid by bandits. Milo was struck in the face, leaving a scar, which knocked him out. With all the blood the child was left for dead. He was found by monks who brought them back to their school. He trained and served there. He is still plagued by nightmares of that dreadful night which at times bring on a blood lust when in combat. He has strived for enlightenment, but these memories have always come in the way. He has left the school to journey out into the world to either find revenge or a release from these memories that plague him. Let me know if you need something specific for your group as I can make something else up. Thanks for the offer.
I could join this if it's still possible. Itching to play some D&D.
Still looking.
Sorry, I forgot to add that I'm UK based. Will that be a problem? Would you like me to rustle up a character as well? If you're willing to have me that is.
What time (gmt?), starting level, setting/concept?
Im down for this, already have a gnome bard sheet made up. Ready to go just invite me :)