Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GM [LFP] DnD 3.5 oneshot 3rd july - dimention's edge -

im looking for 4 players to play a oneshot. the reason for this oneshot is to find players to help fleshout one of my other groups that currently has 3 players. can all applications please be mindful of the below information everyone is welcome to any of my campaigns provided that they are/have/can do the following: basic english (being able to speak in a understandable mannor will surfice) 16+ (i am not responsible for the actions of the other players, better safe than sorry) semmy rigid scedual (the session will be ran untill the players no longer need/want it to continue so it might last a wile) warm blooded (i dont gm for reptiles) skype (currently the smoothist medium) Etiquette (we are all adults, therefore i require players to act as such) as far as im concerned experience is never a requirement all i ask is that you be willing to learn, i always start at the bottom and work up so that all players are on a similar level. applications should follow a format such as this: Preferred class : Mic : (Y/N) Cam : (Y/N) Skype : (Y/N) Experience : Anything you want to add oneshot information title : dimention's edge when : friday3rd july 16:00 bst requirements : mic ,skype system : DnD 3.5 plot : a company has hired you to investergate a pocket dimention so that they can use its area for bag of holdings. budget limitations meens that the area has not been probed and you will be going in blind, noone cares if you die anyway so it doesnt rearly matter. campaign information title : the vomiting chancellor when : thursdays 16:00 bst requirments : mic ,skype ,character(can be created when accepted) system : DnD 3.5 plot : the grand chancellor of a large city has been hexed by three sisters of an opposing political faction. not being from the city you have been chosen to seek out the sisters and 'persuade' them to remove there hex. it is not required for applicants to move onto the campaign after the oneshot however applicants that wish to do so will be given priority.
Below is my ap from the other thread, im interested in the 1 shot. I'm no stranger to dnd 3.5 I consider it to be the pinnacle of dnd as far as platform goes, but if you do not have a "we are all friends and in sync with the dm and the dm is amazing" setup it ends up giving you too little or too much. I would personaly be more interested if the campain after the 1 shot was pathfinder, but will show up for 3.5 anyways. Preferred class : Support Caster (Life Oracle/Master Summoner ect) Preferred system : Pathfinder Mic : (Y) Cam : (Y) Skype : (Y) Experience : Been Playing and GM'ing since right before 4E came out. I'm not the biggest fan of low level campaigns. Its not a power thing, its just as a support caster I feel a wand of cure light out performs anything I can do and its not exciting for a role that dosent do much damage anyways.
Preferred class : Dread Necromancer (Heroes of Horror) Willing to play Rogue or Sorcerer Mic : Y Cam : N Skype : Y Experience : several years of DM/Player in DnD 3.5 in various campaigns, Star Wars, etc. etc. Anything you want to add: I enjoy roleplay more than combat. Immersive gameplay, assassinations, theft, empire-building, etc.
thats 2/4 ,when there are 4 posts ill add you all to the campaign
Preferred class : Druid or ranger ( It is hard for me to choose between them ) Mic : (Y) Cam : (N) Skype : (Y) Experience : Have only played Vampire: The Requiem before. I have no idea how to make a character sheet, and I do not know how this game's system works. Will read up on things on the internet if I need to.
Hey. Id love to join your game. I'd like to play the one-shot though i'm really looking for a long running campaign. So basically I'm up for both of your games. Preferred class : I really like to try out all the classes at some point. I do have a rogueish type or a ranger ready to go i would like to play. Mic : (Y) Cam : (Y) Skype : (Y) Experience : Both long years as a Player and GM in 3.5 and pathfinder To Add: Just looking for a group of fun people to play with. I love roleplaying and creating and interacting with interesting characters. Exploring worlds and finding challenging combat-situations.
well theres 4 ill wright up the links in a pm you should all get in the next 10 mins
ok all links sent out if anyone elce would like to play then i will be taking 2 more players as backups
Chris I know you may of started already, finished work early so if you need a back up player I will be about. As you know I am pretty new at this. Name: Frank Preferred class:Human Barbarian Mic? Cam? Mic Skype? Yes Experience: Never played table top but quite a few years ago I role-play on a Neverwinter Nights world called the Shinning South for quite some time, so I thought I would resurrect a character from there, and played my first roll 20 game the other day and really enjoyed it. All the books I have are 3.5e rule set. Have started to read the 5e player handbook. Anything you want to add? Willing to learn Cheers