Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New player LFG between 2pm to 11pm (CET) (GMT+1)

I am quite new to RPGs, and would like to try some. I have so far, only played a bit of Vampire: The Requiem, and knows the basics of nWoD. I'm looking for someone who would be able to teach me more about WoD, or about any other game. Some games I would like to try out are Pathfinder and Star Wars. I am able to play about every day, at least in the evenings. I would like that the time of the game could be a bit flexible, but I will never be late unless I have somewhere else to be. Sorry if my English isn't the best. English is not my native language, so even though I have good grammar, I sometimes write sentences that don't make any sense, and I am sorry for that. I really like role playing, and I want to try more. Even if you can't help me, thank you for reading this. Have a nice day or night depending on where and when you are. ^v^
Also I forgot to mention that I don't want a game instantly. It can be whenever.
if your fine with DnD 3.5 then have a look at this <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2141169/gm-lfp-dnd-3-dot-5-oneshot-3rd-july-dimentions-edge/#post-2141169" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2141169/gm-lfp-dnd-3-dot-5-oneshot-3rd-july-dimentions-edge/#post-2141169</a>
Are you interested in joining a Better Angels one shot? It's short notice but I was asked to run a game and I need more players. It's set to start in a few hours.
Hi Joe, I would like to join a group. I have a gnome bard with 5e edition but happy to play another gamemode? D&D sheet here: Link Played D&D very sparingly but watched a lot of D&D on youtube so woudl appreciate an experienced group to learn from!
If you are looking for a highly narrative game with movie like combat and colorful NPCs, Westward is the place weekly. 8pm-11pm CET. It uses FATE Core (slightly modified) and presents an ever changing open world. Link