Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GM LFP Deathwatch Campaign Gmt+1 7pm Fridays

Edited 1436119907
Suffer Not the Alien to Live You are Space marines. Demigods among men who fight so that the Imperium of man can continue its doomed existence. Having taken the Long Watch you are some of the best your chapter has to offer. You are The Deathwatch, The Chamber militant of the Ordo Xenos tasked with protecting Mankind against filthy aliens poised to bring the Imperium down. As a kill team you have been tasked with Preventing a recent Ork warband from gaining powerful artifacts from the Frontier world of Ries. In His name. I’m a big fan of the Wh40k universe and lore and have now decided to Gm a Deathwatch campaign for the first time using a few homebrew stuff to bring more life into it. I’ve ran several campaigns before so I have some experience but I have only done Dark heresy once in a yearlong campaign and other then that spent more time on Pathfinder and other RP systems. I particularly like the Roleplaying aspect of Tabletop games, so playing your role will be encouraged and awarded compared to Power playing and Over optimization. I will care more about your personality as a IRL person when looking for people then how well your character is made. Basicly i want to play a game with friends not with spreadsheets. We will be playing through Skype Using only voice and perhaps Video if all players are comfortable with it. If interested please check out my LFG listing for more info. Not doing this implies that you Did not read this post and means You application Won't be accepted <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/27399/the-death" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/27399/the-death</a>...

Edited 1435934281
Baron Von Cross
Sheet Author
Says "Not Authorized", you need to link the 'Looking for Group' page, not 'Campaign details 'lest we'd be left in the darkness.
Thanks fellow Mentor.
First round of People have applied. Still time for people to Apply since i won't make my choice till Wednesdayish