Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Homebrew] Seeking brave, patient, and open minded players.

Hello all! This is a bit short notice, but posting it yesterday apparently slipped my mind and I now have been called to work tomorrow... SO... Let me get to the point! I have been developing a system for a few years now called Survive!. The players fill the shoes of soldiers, mercenaries, and common people pulled into a conflict sheer luck has allowed them to prosper in. For the most part it is intended to be a fairly player-story driven system but of course I need for the mechanics to fit. I am looking for four to five players to run through a small scenario. If you are interested kindly send me a PM and I will send you the campaign link that goes over the system.
Playing today is canceled; if I can get enough interested players for this coming Sunday we will schedule accordingly.
Reopening seats; I would like to try and get a group together around 1300 Central Standard (need a nap x.x) If you are interested please let me know via a PM. Tabletop experience is not required only an open mind and a sociable attitude.
This is happening today correct? If so count me in
Denathil "The Mutt" Verasi said: If you are interested please let me know via a PM. There is a reason for this as it saves me time having to set up the PM to send you a join link ;-)
I'm in!