Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Player LFG (5E, Pathfinder, or Other System) Friday Saturday or Sunday EST

I have a working knowledge of 5E and Pathfinder. I have been playing DnD for 15 years off and on. I am a friendly easy to work with player looking for a long term campaign. I am willing to learn another system if need be. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.
Hey there Lucas I am just about to start a self created pathfinder adventure if you are wanting to join? We're going to be playing on saturdays from 7pm to 1am EST. I have a whole self created adventure planned for you guys that will include a lot of actual combat strategy fighting a clockwork army led by a very powerful evil sorcerer planning to conquer the whole realm with his clockwork construct army that he has created, so you and the rest of the party will have to rally neighboring villages to fight the rising threat as a unit or fall and burn separately. This campaign will be completely based on your decisions as well and I am prepared in any decision that you guys may or may not make. It will be a lot of fun and like I said, the clockwork enemies will provide a lot of teamwork to defeat, as they are not OP by any means, but I have created these enemies specifically to make the party band together to find the best way to defeat them with taking minimal damage, as some enemies have low hp and ac but can selfdestruct, some can cast time bending spells to slow, haste, and manage the flow of combat, their will be healer clockworks as well. So if you are interested, just go ahead and send me a private message on here. Thanks and hope to see you soon.
I will have to respectfully decline but thank you for you offer. I have a newborn and staying up till 1am is nigh impossible atm.
myself and 3 others are looking for players, our playtime would be 12:00(midday) sunday in your time and should run for around 4 hours. if your interested here is the link <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/27580/the-a-team" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/27580/the-a-team</a>
Do you have any interest in a less than serious Savage Worlds game? Motha Oith awaits. I would likely be running on Saturdays and I would rather not go past midnight.
havent heard of savage worlds. Can you give me the gist of it?