Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP/G-D&D 5th Edition: An epic world awaits you!

Edited 1436039440
Hello everyone and welcome! My name is Zxrnm and I've been a Dungeon Master for roughly three years now. For the past few months I've been working on a new world for 5th Edition. The setting is nearly complete and I am now looking for players to populate it. I don't like to use the word campaign because there is none. The reason being that it has not been played out yet. When I started this project, I wanted to create more of a sandbox experience rather than a roller coaster ride. I took all my stories and maps that I created in the past three years and put them together to create one world. What happens from here is up to you. Do you want to be good or evil? Do you want to stay local or travel across the world? Anything and everything is possible in this world and what you do or don't do will shape it. I am looking for new and experienced players alike that enjoy a rich world filled with history and adventure. We will be using voice chat for this game. Video will be optional. If its just you or you have a group please visit the page and leave an application. Those that I accept, I will contact with more information about the world that their character would know. If you have any questions please post them on this page and I answer them in a timely manner. Fill out application at this page: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/10789/legacy" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/10789/legacy</a> All players will start off in Zilargo in the village of Quesk. *The entire geographical game is based off Eberron world. The maps themselves are the same but all lore from the Eberron Campaign is non existent in my story. I am not a fan of making geographical maps so I am using one that was already created. There are changes made to the maps however to fit the current story. All the playable maps are my own creations using icons from all over the web.*
So, when are you planning to run this? And at what time?
If this is being run after 4PM Mountain, I'd love to play. I've been itching to get my D&D on, and Arizona is barren for groups.
Id be interested in joining too. also curious what day/time you plan on running it.
I'm very interested in playing. Some details about the days and time it would be played would be very much appreciated.
I am interested as well the day and time are all I want to know.
Just to echo everyone else. Can you give us a rough idea of what days, and at what times you would be able to run this?

Edited 1435982205
I would like to do it on Friday or Saturday night. The time will be dependent when the group can meet together. I will be flexible to meet at anytime. Also check the link above and fill out an application please. I will get in contact with you when I can.
Still taking applications if anyone is interested. I will pick from the pool by the end of this week.
bump
Any updates Zxrnm? haha anticipation is too high &gt;&lt;
To all who posted applications, Thank you all for the responses. I must say that it was a pleasant surprise. Previously, I said that I would pick the group around the 12th of July. I currently am moving back home and am traveling across the U.S. I am going to postpone the announcement to 19th at 1900 GMT-5. I will close the application process because I believe the pool that we have is amazing. Once again thank you spending the time in filling out your applications. The stories were great and I enjoyed reading them all. See you soon in Zilargo, Zxrnm PS: Please respond via roll 20 mail that you are still interested.