Looking to join a campaign for a 4th Edition (preferably) or 5th Edition game. I was in a group of friends that would play, but recent events have made it impossible to schedule time together. This has created a nerd void in my life that I need to fill! I'm comfortable playing any role in 4e and 5e. My play style is usually a face for the group, interacting with the NPCs and characters. I thrive on stories and interactions more than combat, but know how to operate a decent turn. Here's my D&D resume: 3.5 Edition: Dextyr - Gnome Bard -Determined to make a name for himself so that one day other bards would sing of his tales. -Constantly introduced himself to other characters in a "Sup. Dextyr." kind of way. -Cowardly persona. -Ended up destroying the universe at level 3. It was my first campaign, didn't listen to a DMs instructions about a certain cursed item, hilarity ensued. Cyrus Amory - Human Knight -Gruff knight who, up until the campaign, was an average knight of the main city. (Think Danny Glover from Lethal Weapon) -Zero understanding of magic. Often was confused or easily misled. about magical items. -Beef jerky and crude humor were chinks in his rough exterior, usually leading to less than chivalrous interactions. -After first series of adventures of campaign were over, all he wanted to do was to go home. However, back in his town, he literally lost his house. All that remained was a dirt lot. Magics involved. Balthier - Master of Masks -Elf with a tainted past, worked as an information broker and collector of secrets. (Think Shadow Broker from Mass Effect) -Strictly a utility player, did excellent in interactions and skill checks, garbage at combat. -Worked diligently to keep a balance between having the trust of the group while concealing evidence of a dark past. 4th Edition Never got to play a game. Ran a 6 session story arc for group, then other DM bailed when it came my turn to be a player. Here's some concepts: Gnarus Garvin - Satyr Bard -Good spirited bard who yearns for adventure. -Works hard to keep his group safe. -Had a party previously who he believes he left for dead due to mystical incident. Unnamed Psion -Lawful Neutral of Evil -Was normal before intervention of higher power (demi-god, god, entity, etc.) -Now is a faithful servant to that power and works to convert others to them via his charming ways. (Think of a charismatic gym membership salesman for Asmodeus.) 5th Edition Krix Rumblegut - Ribbitan Bard -Ribbitans were pretty much like Feywild Bullywugs that weren't jerks. More like the aliens from Toy Story. -Chatty, goofy, and slapstick personality. -Used his combat moves to aid allies with heals, buffs, or using granting advantage against enemies.