Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New to the world, Looking for a game.

Just looking for games so I can get some experience with Roll20 and Roleplay in general. Open to any system or sets of rules just as long as I can find them online. Grateful to anyone who would be willing to take me under their wing and show me the ropes a bit. Thanks! :)
Well still looking for a mentor but I've been doing lots of reading and video watching. D&D 5E, GURPS, Palladium, World of Darkness, ZODIAC. Still open to anything though. So invite me to a game or shoot me a PM guys. I'd appreciate it.
time zone availability? I run 5th edition D&D, but my campaign won't start for a month...setting it up. Right now tentatively thursday nights EST US, could change. You might do well to try and get in some one shots with other DMs. Diligence pays off. if you can learn 5e D&D, or pathfinder or savage worlds a lot of people play those.
I live in the Pacific timezone and am currently available generally any time as I am out of work currently. I have a PHB for 5E D&D so I'm definitely interested. Thanks for the reply.
I'm in a Star Wars campaign and a custom campaign if you're interested either in Star Wars or a dark fantasy setting. We could use more players in both. I'm not the DM but I know them both and have communications ready. I'll PM you my contact info. All you need is a mic, we have the rest ;) .