Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Burning Wheel

I'm looking to form or join a Burning Wheel group, but if we get a group together I might be able to. There is a character sheet for it on roll20 now. Post below if you are interested.
Hey! I'm interested. Haven't played Burning Wheel before, but really want to try it out.

Edited 1436051479
Times and time zones? I might be in to this. Very experienced with BW both as player and GM
I might be interested in this. I own a copy of burning wheel. just depends on times really as playing during the week for me is really tough.
I'm always looking for story-focused games. My availability is 8 PM EST and later, most nights.
I have not played but I have the book and have wanted to play for some time. I'm quite familiar with the setting, at least insofar as it's Tolkienish. I have the Gold Edition. I am available most times except Monday evenings.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Corey, To prevent the whole world from being able to join your game, I've blanked out the post. It's strongly suggested one send game-join links via private message so only the people you intend to invite join your game. If I've been overzealous and you're fine with the join-link being publicly exposed, say so here and I'll unblank it. :)
I was unable to PM [Deleted] the link, is there some other way I can get it to them?
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
When a name shows up as [Deleted] this means the user has either been banned or has deleted their account. You'll need to find another player for your game. :(
I am interested, but timezone might be an issue since Im at GMT+1. When do you plan to play? I have many years of experience roleplaying but am new to Burning Wheel (got the book half a week ago)