Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GM LF1P Tuesdays 7pm EST HOTDQ

Edited 1436006489
Hi, id like either a new, or semi experienced player to fill a slot in my crazed party of adventurers. I call them crazed because i can never quite predict what they are ever going to do! Currently have a wizard, monk, cleric and bard! We are doing HOTDQ, so i would definitely prefer someone not played it but i can understand some not wanting to start a campaign of late and miss some portion of it *we are about halfway through the module* level 5 currently!
This is Pathfinder correct? I have Tuesday evenings open atm. My skype ID: fightfan84 picture of three penguins. Message me so I can ask you some questions about your campaign and character creation stuff.