Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG, 2e Werewolf the Forsaken

I just got my hands on 2e Werewolf the Forsaken and can't wait to sink my teeth into it. There is only one problem.... I have no one to play with. I have been searching the Looking For Group for games for what seems to be forever without any success.... And that is where I came up with an Idea... what if we.... the world of darkness players who have so much trouble finding a game, collaborate and make it happen! I've even told my work I am taking Sundays and Mondays off work (which i will be dedicating to WoD) Thought? Suggestions? Points for Clarification - I am a player looking to play W;TF 2E - If you are also having problems finding a game, lets work together - Once I get the hang of Roll 20 I will probably start GMing
Also looking. There must be someone who wants to run a game out there.
You know, I've recently picked up this book and have been giving some thought about running a game of it. Give me a day or two to think about it and I'll get back to this post.
Fantastic.
Most Fortunate news!
Give me your Skype and we can discuss some game stuff
I have no idea if this is closed or open party or what the deal is, but if you're still considering making a 2e game, I'd like to be a player haha. Skype is Brett.Lovely (Cat Pic, Langley)
I'll keep this open until Friday
Awesome. Messaged you my skype.
messaged you myskype aswell
Recruitment is over
Still need a GM?
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm still looking for a Werewolf 2nd Edition game to join.