Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences here.
×
×
Cookie Preferences
We use Cookies to help personalize and improve Roll20. For more information on our use of non-essential Cookies, visit our Privacy Policy here.
Each unit is set at 70 pixels so I think each unit is about an inch also but I could be wrong. The default map area is 25x25 (I think) so you are looking at 1750x1750 pixel count at the default. Did that answer your question or did I misunderstand it?
And if you're asking about the representational value of a square unit, you can set it to feet, meters, kilometers, miles, inches, centimeters, or "units". You set this on a page by page basis by bringing up page settings.