Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Tablet error

(NoMethodError undefined method ´split' for nil:NilClass) I'm getting this when I'm trying to start up an campaign on my tablet. Any clues why?
1372263370
Gid
Roll20 Team
What tablet are you using and what browser were you using it in for starters?
Oh, I figured solved it! :) Was using Ipad/Chrome just switched over to Safari for this app.
1372264991
Gid
Roll20 Team
Tada! Yes, I had a sneaky suspicion it might have been device/browser conflict. Glad to see it's working now for you.
Going to be trying out DnD Next with my friends for my birthday this sunday. Though your app would be the perfect playing field for it!
I do have a serious question though, the format of the map area for the app, what kind of value does it use? Inch, cm?
1372271537
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Each unit is set at 70 pixels so I think each unit is about an inch also but I could be wrong. The default map area is 25x25 (I think) so you are looking at 1750x1750 pixel count at the default. Did that answer your question or did I misunderstand it?
1372279996
Gid
Roll20 Team
And if you're asking about the representational value of a square unit, you can set it to feet, meters, kilometers, miles, inches, centimeters, or "units". You set this on a  page by page basis by bringing up page settings.