Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

player LFG , does any1 run the way of the wicked pathfinder ap?

Edited 1436337970
vetren player looking for any party that play the adventure path :" way of the wicked." i was on a group that played said ap and never got past the start of it before real life took over the group. i have seen other groups forming for it, but never on a normal hour for my time zone (gmt+3). and while ill love to join one. i can't realy play at 3-7 am. ideal starting time for me wold be aroud eastern time 11 am~1pm (about 6~8 pm on my time zone)
shameless self Bump

Edited 1436777157
I'd like to add my voice to this post too. I've been interested in playing this adventure path since I heard Creative Mountain Games announced this way back. While I'm not a huge fan of Pathfinder, I've played enough to be familiar with the rules. If this gets off the ground please let me know. , Thanks --MIke PS just so everyone knows I'm free Monday 2PM CST to 2AM CST, Tuesday 2PM CST to 2AM CST, Friday 2PM CST to 2AM CST, Saturday after 5PM Sunday before 7PM (this is a hard limit as I have other commitments on that day.). Also I'm only interested in text based games.
B = Bump

Edited 1436766919
I'd be interested as well. I've been wanting to do this one since I first heard of it. Please let me know also if this gets off the ground. thanks -Stone

Edited 1436767119
great to know. so.. we have 3 players looking for a gm (and probebly 1-3 more players) who wants to play this ap.
might be possibly interested too depending on what was allowed in the game ^^;

Edited 1436949746
well that depend on the GM (if we ever find one) but most look at this game as an opportunity to have the players doing all the evil things they usually are prevented from doing. AND they don't even have to be chaotic neutral to pass it off with!
re-Bump
still searching for a gm to run this game, and 1-3 more players maybe
eternal hope. still in search for a gmt freindly run of this game.
i don't wish to join as a dm but i would like to join as a player if you will have  me
with you we so far have 5 people wnating to join this game. only need now is a willing gm.
Can you guys all play 11am to 1PM?
what time zone?
if your talking at gmt+3 11 pm to 1 am is a close call ,but i can make it. depand on day though.
What day?
he said 11am to 1pm so idk how this will really play out

Edited 1438364708
did this idea die out or what?
Im still looking. Ever hopefull.that guy never amswered might have lost the post
bump
still looking.

Edited 1439167908
Agnes was probably asking based on the original post where it stated "eastern time 11 am~1pm" Best way to see if he's interested is to go into his profile and fire a PM as only the OP gets notified of new posts here.
allready done so last week , no replay.
so the gm hunt continues...."fun" 
I'd be down on Sundays Mountain time so long as I'm not DMing it. :p (Already run one offline, I came online to find a game I don't have to DM.)
sadly finding players was not the issue. we already have more then 7 asking in this post alone. its the gm who is what were lacking
just got a massage form a potential GM, if your are guys still interested speak up.(ill pm him with anyone who posted here as interested just in case as well)
im still down for a game if i can be part of it 
Awesome, Zzan. What time and day is s/he available?
he sent me a mail asking about what kind of ap wotw was like, and why we seem interested in it,saying he might gm for us. i asnwered with a short description as well as giving him a link to this thread (since it was closed as out of date in the same day he snet me the mail ) including links to each of the people who posted here. and im waiting on his replay. he didn't mantion date. he said he can do it i nthe times i asked for(i asume that mean "eastern time 11 am~1pm (about 6~8 pm on my time zone)".
and there is hope for a fun game coming
just to be clear of the time table this post im writing is at 14:00 (2 pm.) and if you look a the time stemp to he right youll see what time it is in your time zone. i have asked for a game to start at around 4-6 hours from now.
ya i can play 4-6 hours from now the problem is the day we will play
Ya, it's accurate. My GMT is +12 and yours +3. =] Can do but I'd probably have a random encounter with my partner wielding the infamous Bag O' Dice BAHAHA

Edited 1439712580
well that GM said he can't do it in the end.so still looking for a gm. might have to start a new thread. people tend ot not go into threads with too many answering posts thinking they are all packed allready...
well if we do find a gm pls send me a pm
status: GM - still looking players : at least 7 so far shwon interest
btw if you want to play this ap but are not restricted like me to gmt time zone. there are aat least 2 other way of the wicked games lfg open atm. one at midnight for gmt+3 one at 4 am.
still looking for a gm. i by sunday this get no response ill start a new thread as the number of posts here might deter others form answering.
My apologies for not replying, I tend to miss out of PM notifications for some reason. I'm in Germany and am thus GMT+2 (daylight savings time),so for the sake of simplicity I will refer to my time zone. The AP is not really enjoyable with too many players so there would be a max of 5. Possible game times are 11 PM - 3 AM on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Fridays, bi-weekly. There may also be the off extra game time if everyone agrees. Alternatively, I can run in my afternoon, from 3 PM to 7 PM on Mondays but probably not weekly either. Games would be over Teamspeak.
1st i want to thank you for replaying, i will send you a pm with regard to my play time and with a short list of all the other players who so far said they are interested. i'll leave it up to you to decide what rules to use for game mechanic and character creation and who to accepct for your game, some of the early posts here might allready not be free as they left a post over a month ago.
sent the gm a mail with the following players as interested. tell me if i missed some1: Mike Blanc , Stone , Heather M. ice s. , Dan , Michael C. , and of course me - Zzan T. .
seems i missed : absolutezero82 .
I'll open a looking for post once I'm done with my RotRL game tonight, gotta take off for now.
ya we found some one to gm and thanks grimtina
AWESOME!! I'm still interested in gettin' my "eval on" I call dibs on the Anit-Paladin. :D Just kidding we can talk about it once the game starts.
Ok considering I seem to have issues (again) to start new posts as it keeps timing out, we can as well coordinate here. First of all,what's the best gaming time? I would prefer bi-weekly Mondays or Wednesdays.
If you're having an issue with posting new messages on the forums, you should post in the bug forums (if you can) or PM one of the Mod/Dev team. I was having the same issue yesterday and it got resolved in about two hours. Hope this helps. Peace --Mike
i'll post here what i sent you so the others can respond to the time as well my time zone is gmt+3 i can do Saturday, Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday or Thursdays. in all but Saturday i can from 17:45 (16:45 in your time zone) to 1 am (12:00 at your time). Saturdays i can from 21:00 (20:00 ur time zone) to 2:am (1am ur time zone). and bi weekly is ok as well.