Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LF 1 5E Player

Seeking one player for a long-tenured gaming group. Looking for the right fit for primarily the group, not just a game, but we do play 5E weekly. Looking for the following, please PM me if you feel you'd be a fit: - A bit older, the players range from late 20's to mid 40's. I, the DM, am 38. - Bulletproof reliability each week, on time, and wants a long-term group. - Takes part in the lore and storyline of the game outside the game as well in the group Skype channel. - Enjoys a combat-heavy game. This group is quick to reach for steel to resolve conflicts and hates lengthy CSI scenarios. As such, expect roughly 70% of game time to be fighting. - Easy going.
I would be very interested in this, What timezone and days of the week would this be?

Edited 1436209632
Hmmm sounds like this can be fun because thats exactly what I am looking for in players when I am DMing! Would love to join your campaign, but I have to say i am a 4e player.

Edited 1436233092
Depending on day and time. I'd be very interested. I have 2 character concepts already made for 5e. Dermot Lightbeard - Hill Dwarf Cleric Greygor Fumblefeet - Lightfoot Halfling Rogue Age- 30 Enjoy combat fully but of course can rp when needed.
I would enjoy taking part in this as well, depending on day and time. I've got a vault full of character sheets ranging from Barbarian to Warlock (because that's alphabetical) I'm 33 years old, and I'm DTF (Down to Fight).