Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Request] Undying RPG char sheet Playbooks

Hi guys! I want to start testing and playing a new RPG that is up on kickstarter called Undying. It's a narrative diceless game, with simple character sheets called Playbooks. Being inept at coding, I could use some help with making them. Just the template with the open fields would help. The originals are here: <a href="https://enigmamachinations.files.wordpress.com/201" rel="nofollow">https://enigmamachinations.files.wordpress.com/201</a>... All the diamond shapes are just check boxes, the circle on the Blood trait is a value from 0 to 20. That's it, no macros or rolls. It probably only takes 10m to make this char sheet, can I get a little help, please?
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
If no macros are needed is there a reason you don't just use the Bio & Info section of the default character sheet? That would likely be easiest and that does allow for tables and the such.
I'm already using the Atributes/Abilities tab to keep track of the values and hotlink abilities to chat, but I would like to have it clean and more organized as a char sheet, with possibly some macros to hotlink abilities and descriptions. That can't be too hard to do.
DK Heinrich
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
I would think that holding off on a character sheet until the game is finalized would be good also, one that is still in KS could change enough to make the sheet here out of date and then someone is volunteering to do the work twice... and that is no fun. I have given this much thought, as I am also setting up for a new game on roll20 - and character sheet is the last thing I am looking into because of that fact, and the game I am working on is out of KS, out of editing, and at layout already... and I still dont want to jump the gun.
I totally understand what you are saying. Maybe I am jumping the gun, it's just that the KS for Undying is for the hardcover edition, starting print run and bonus chapters. According to the developer, it's completely finished and just waiting for printing. And yes, I'm hyped to play it as soon as possible. ;)
DK Heinrich
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
oh I understand, the KS for Shadow of the Demon Lord was the same way - it was fully developed and ready to go - and since then we have redone the character sheet two more times and are not settled in yet :) Odd things happen in editing, layout, and pre-production that force changes to otherwise 'finished' portions of games.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
I can't commit to anything yet, especially since I'm having trouble updating the character sheet I do maintain. Once things are finalized, I'd say hit this forum up again and if I have time/bandwidth I'd be happy to help if I can.
Super! I'll try again in a few weeks. Thanks!