Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

DnD5th ED Monster sheets. How to?

Edited 1436216718
SO to my fellow DM's who make games for DnD. How do you do monster sheets in the journal? do you make up ones like PC's? What do you do about stats? and the attack rolls when used in macro enabled sheets? How do you all put it together quickly?
There is a little button in the top left of the D&D 5e Shaped sheet by Mark that says 'Player', if you click it, it goes from green to...purple? and says NPC. It makes it a much shorter sheet, and i fill that out for each monster. It isn't quick, but its handy. I then can use Transmogrifier to transfer them around.
AWESOME!
I take it you did not know about this button? Haha. Its hard to figure out without reading into it. But hope it saves you some time!
I would never have clicked on it other wise, thought it was a label! Thanks so much!
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It looks like all the other buttons (custom skills, weapons, etc)! It is very quick if you use the API Jake. Super easy to import.
the Regular sheet has this function too.