Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[D&D 4.0] AC issue with different Atributes

Hello. First of all, I want to thanks all people involved with Roll20 and do a awesome job helping other players/gm's to ensure the maximum entertainment for all RPG lovers. I searched around the foruns and can't find a solution to my problem. The armor class values to D&D 4.0. Since Intelligence could be your AC natural provider and the sheet only reads the Dexterity bonus; how can I change that value? Do I need a macro or something?
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Go to the last tab of the sheet (Settings) and scroll to the bottom. There will be a section to define which ability modifier is used for each defense.
Wes
Sheet Author
I will hopefully be submitting a change for this soon. I'm buttoning down a couple more things before submitting the code.
@Brian Thanks, I didn't notice there was a "Setting" .  @Wes The sheet is amazing. It was my fault I didn't saw the button before.