Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

LFG doesn't come up when searching

I put up this LFG sometime during monday (13/07/15): <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/25343/heptagram" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/25343/heptagram</a>... I attempted an LFG search 2 days later, with the parameters of "Pathfinder" for game being playing and "friday" (I configured the game to 8 PM, friday) and it doesn't show up.
I was able to find it. Did you use the advanced search?
Yes, that's where I ticked "friday"
And its still not showing up for you? Its kind of far down the list, but I see it.
1436991943

Edited 1436991952
Nope, not there. Just checked again.
Try ONLY selecting the 'Friday' tab and search. Look at page 2, it should be the fourth option down. Let me know if it is invisible to you. Maybe something funky is going on.
It's invisible for me.
D: Hopefully someone pink or a mod will come in with more clarification. Good news is, its on there for others to see (or at least me), dont know why you cant see it.
1436993772
Gold
Forum Champion
Heptagram Isle? I see it in LFG on the first and only page of Pathfinder Friday LFG's. My search was for the game Pathfinder, and the day Friday. As a Mod I'm not sure of another solution or reason for this since it appears for me, and for Jake. Post again if you would like me to follow up with troubleshooting procedures that can be used to diagnose technical issues with Roll20 campaigns.
It still doesn't appear for me. What do I have to do?
1436994235
Gold
Forum Champion
First let's try the usual troubleshooting practices and see if something is getting in the way. Can you please follow Steps 1-3 of our Solving Technical Issues wiki page, taking special care to temporarily disable all browser add-ons and extensions, temporarily pause your anti-virus, and try switching browsers (for Chrome/Firefox specific issues) to see if one of those components is causing the problem. If all of that fails, please follow Step 4 , including providing all of the necessary information, so that we can further assist you.
Well, the issue's been described above... I'm using Firefox 39 On Linux Mint 17.2 64bit Javascript is enabled There is no antivirus I have disabled all extensions listed within firefox to test this and it still happens. All console log says on the LFG search is "Use of getPreventDefault() is deprecated. Use defaultPrevented instead." I have also tried this with Chromium and the issue persists.
1437001289
Gold
Forum Champion
Thanks for the information. I will bring this thread to the attention of the Dev Team.
Hi J, I am looking into this issue now. Hopefully we will have this figured out soon. I can reassure you that I can see your listing on my end.
Thanks. I'm guessing it might be a timezone thing.
Yeah a similar discussion happening here <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2188883/bug-not-" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2188883/bug-not-</a>... . However, I posted my own game on the LFG forums and I am able to see it. Can you take a snap shot of games show up for you? You should be able to see your own listing.
1437095351

Edited 1437095486
Here you go, I spliced 3 screenshots to fit this into one image but this is all the results I can see.
Does this happen with other LFG listings you make or just this specific game? If you can, make a seperate game and list it on the LFG. Give it 2 hours and see if you can see it then.
Okay, I tried a few things, and... If I look for games on saturday , I find my Friday 8PM game. I tried creating a game on Thursday 8PM, and I find it when looking for FRIDAY games. If I change the game's time to Thursday 3PM, it does show up on a THURSDAY search.
What time zone are you in? What time zone is your computer set as?
Both are at +2 GMT
J said: Both are at +2 GMT you might be right and all, but it doesn't hurt to have you confirm that the timezone is actually gmt+2 rather than something else with an incorrect time that aligns properly with your local time
My timezone is confirmed as GMT+2 according to Wikipedia .
Hi J, this looks like this is also the result of the timezone bug we recently encountered (<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2188883/bug-not-working-as-intended-lf-group-tool/#post-2207719" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2188883/bug-not-working-as-intended-lf-group-tool/#post-2207719</a>) . While we don't have a fix for it yet, fixing the timezone bug should hopefully resolve your issue too.
I am also having issues with a game that should be posted to the LFG forums. I posted a game Sunday night (7/21) and it disappeared after the update. I have tried resolving the technical issues, but I searched for the game type "D&D 5E" and the campaign name "Darkness over Erron" and it does not appear, even though under my game it is listed as an active post on LFG. One of my players is also unable to find my campaign. I also searched under just "D&D 5E" and did not see my campaign on the first page, and when I tried to go to the second page, I got this error "NoMethodError: undefined method `each' for nil:NilClass". I would appreciate any information on this issue.
Hi Wildfire, Your post will be visible if you check the "Show games with Mature Content(18+) " since you have the Mature Content tag set on your campaign. The pagination issue should be fixed now.