Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Let's Try Out Fantasy AGE?

Green Ronin's Fantasy AGE Basic Rulebook pdf has been released, and I'm looking to try the system out, either as GM or a player. Anyone else interested in taking the game for a test drive? I'm US Eastern, and available most nights.
I am quite interested myself! System look great
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
I'm working on a Character Sheet right now.
Just created a half elf rouge, and ready to go
Anyone interested in GMing a session?
Is this still happening? I just got the book recently and I'm eager to try it out. It seems real similar to Dragon Age, which I've played and GM'ed a couple of times. I would like to be a player this time. P
I don't know if it ever was happening. I asked if anyone wanted to GM, and the whole thread went quiet. XD
Can you GM? I would love to be a player. I would vut I have to many games and things going on right now. I wouldn't even mind a one shot, I would even prefer it haha. Let me know what you think
I can GM a one-shot sometime this week. Something simple just to test the system out.
If its worth anything, me and 2 friends, despite being brand new to rpgs, would love to join a session of fantasy age.
Lizard Bite said: I can GM a one-shot sometime this week. Something simple just to test the system out. I'm available this Thursday. Is that day ok for you?
Thursday and Sunday are the two days I can't do it
Lizard Bite said: Thursday and Sunday are the two days I can't do it What about Wednesday?
The Ghost DM said: Lizard Bite said: Thursday and Sunday are the two days I can't do it What about Wednesday? If this becomes a thing, can me and my friends join?
Wednesday is good. I can do Wednesday. I'll make the game page and send out invites tonight when I get home from work.
Ok, I'll wait for the invite and start working on a character. I'm thinking a Mage but haven't decided on which race yet. 
If there is still a spot and it's on Wednesday, I would be interested in playing.