Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

looking for a 5e sheet for Ravenloft

Help, don't know if there is one, but I would love to see a D&D5e sheet made for Ravenloft, I've found the 5e conversions of Ravenloft outside Roll20, but was wondering if there was a sheet upcoming on here, would make things much easier as I am totally lost with html and stuff, any help is appreciated..
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Why does ravenloft need a specific sheet for 5e? Do you have an example? Google doesn't find anything.
Do you mean a sheet with a "Ravenloft theme", or a sheet with particular rules on it?
with the rules or table for the madness of it
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Many systems have madness. Is Ravenloft's system unique? Can you link the rules? If it can be used by multiple campaign settings I'll add it to the Shaped Sheet.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
If it's just a table, you could also create a Handout and just keep that available for everyone outside of the character sheet...
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I assume there would need to be some madness level stored on the sheet.
The DM needs to know when and how to consult the tables, but there are three of them Fear, Horror and Madness. They are like a save roll, modified by conditions listed on the various tables. A failure requires another check on another table, with conditional modifiers. Possible Solutions that come to mind: Handouts, either one with all three charts or three individual charts that is consulted per roll. Roll-able tables that mimic the tables in the books. Create attributes for each one of the three types, using a macro to roll for the check, consult the table/tables via book/handout/handouts. Create attributes for each one of the three types, using a macro to roll for the check, output the table/tables needed below the check roll in chat. Design some funky API script (out of my skill range)
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
A table belongs in a handout. Attributes belong on the sheet if possible - but I need info on the rules.
Mark, PM sent with a link to them.

Edited 1438366117
Below is everything I could find in the DMG about a Horror based campaign world such a Ravenloft. FEAR AND HORROR (DMG, pg 266) MADNESS (DMG, 258-260) NEW ABILITY SCORES: HONOR AND SANITY (DMG, 264-265)
I could use the tables, they seem easiest option, just a pity there isn't a sheet with it all built in, oh well maybe someday..
Just wanted to mention that Season 3 of Adventures League "Rage of Demons" will have a madness mechanic in it.  This is the  LINK to the free player's guide, the Madness rules start on page 9. So in making a Ravenloft sheet or adjusting just the standard sheet it should help people who play organized play games on roll20. 
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
So the sheet could store madness levels - sure. I'm still unclear what else needs to be stored, but if I receive a full list of fields I could then integrate them. Tables are best for handouts - especially since they likely have some copyright and cannot be shared.