Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Purchase problem

So I'm trying to get supporter on roll20 and every time I try to purchase I get the "Status 402: Card Declined". I thought "hey maybe I just need to call my bank" after 20 minutes on the phone with them they told me that it definately wasn't them declining it and it was more likely a problem this end. Not sure what to do :(
1437218036
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Hello Jason, I'm sorry you are having problems but your best bet will be to contact the devs at <a href="mailto:Team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@roll20.net</a> and give them the details of the problem so they can help you.
Thanks Pat. Will do!