Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Can't Duplicate Journals

I can no longer duplicate journals. Right clicking doesn't cause "duplicate" to appear. This occurs on every campaign I try to make. I have the latest version of Google Chrome, and windows 8 .
1437295564

Edited 1437295854
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi Ian, open the journal item and select 'edit' there will be duplicate option on the edit screen. You'll note that the duplicate option on the wiki page comes under the Bio and Info Tab of the journal wiki.
Does this resolve the issue for you Ian K.?
Yes, thank you.