Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG D&D 3.5 Experienced Player

Hello, my name is Sean and I love to play D&D 3.5. The reason why I am here is because every time I start a campaign I typically get to lvl 5, and then the players disband for misc reasons. This irritates me as I have played 3 to 5 different campaigns over the past year or so.  What I am looking for:  I want to join a party who can work as a team and coordinate their actions before action is required (not meta-gaming wise).  Role playing is obviously a MUST! It builds up your character and his or her personality, as well as getting to know others better. Hack and slashing is fine, but don't run the campaign where it's strictly combat. I have played the following race/classes: Shifter Druid, Half-orc barbarian/fighter, Human Bard, Human Fighter, Human Ranger. All of my characters will always have a flaw, and mindset. I do it for the role-playing purposes. Example: Half-orc barbarian was a lvl 2 barbarian and lvl 2 fighter. He loved to wear his breastplate armor even when he would sleep. Sneaking wasn't his thing, like the one time I was playing "Shackled City" and he stomped through an entire tavern which was being ransacked, my party hated me for it. Kicking down every door, he would walk in with his great-axe and power-attack and cleave all at once (almost killing every foe). While the party wanted to sneak, and possibly get an attack of opportunity, this half orc was incredibly um "special" Video chats are perfectly fine by me, and prefer them. I can play weekdays from 5pm-1am and anytime on Sunday. Central timezone!
im not great player, but i'm great at a mid roll cleric
If you find a 3.5 group could you please give me a heads up. I would really appreciate it 
Yes I am still looking to join a D&D 3.5 campaign. I shall notify when I am in a group, until then bump.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Gary F., Your post has been deleted! When you signed up for Roll20 you agreed to abide by a Code of Conduct and this post violates the No Piracy Allowed section of the code. If you don’t own the rights, don’t share it! Additionally, we strongly discourage posting join links in public; send join invites privately so that only the person(s) you intend to invite receives the link.
I'm starting a 3.5 game on Friday nights at 8pm CST. Probably every other week or twice monthly. We'll see how it goes. I haven't posted the game yet, so send me a PM and when I get it posted I'll send you a link.

Edited 1438184774
If you're still looking for a game I have a group who just lost a player. We'd love to have you if you're still up to join. The campaign is on Sunday at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.