Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Android App Not Working?

I have not used the android app in some time due to it being so frustrating. So I was excited when I heard a new version was out. I downloaded it and took a look at it. It appears to have even less functionality than before. I enter a game now and I get the Journal tab on the left side and a blank tabletop. No images, no tokens, no macros. What is going on?
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The native app does not include tokens or the tabletop.
It is designed to access sheets and make rolls.
Well that is nice, but access to a VTT and tokens would be exceptionally nice. As would a view of the tabletop for a map or if the GM is sharing an image.
I use may tablet to go into the game just like I would on my pc through google.
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
A a Plus subscriber, you can access the tabletop from a mobile device by using a web browser, just like on your computer.

Edited 1439530868
I just downloaded the app as my computer just died. My issue is the app crashes every time I try to join a game. I was able to log in and get to my existing games, but when I click on a game to join it starts to load, then crashes with "unfortunately, roll20 has stopped." Any ideas?
I have no idea what to tell you. Perhaps contact the Roll20 people either through the forums or, if you had a premium account I think you cannot contact them more directly.