Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Custom Map Not Loading

First of all, I should make sure that I'm doing this right. I have an image saved to my desktop that I want to use to make a map. I drag it to the tabletop and instead of downloading, it just opens up the image in the browser. Am I saving the image incorrectly? I've tried copying and pasting, which doesn't work either. Not really sure what I'm doing wrong.... 
This happens to me occasionally. Are you dragging it from a full sized window or a small window over or next to the Roll20 tabletop ?
What browser are you using? Just be sure, you should be using either Chrome or Firefox.