Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

pro tokens

So I am using the mobile roll20 and I am unsure if that is the reason I cannot find the free tokens for pro subscribers or if there is some other problem. If it is possible to have a post somewhere that explains a work around because when I go to the link that is supposed to show the free tokens all I got was this
1437968998
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
That link appears to be broken. &nbsp;I'll move this to the bugs forum. Link that isn't working: &nbsp; <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/search/exclu" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/search/exclu</a>... (as found on the "manage your subscription" page)
1437969087
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
In the interim, you can view all the tokens along with any you have purchased in Your Library under Your Purchases :&nbsp;<a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/library/" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/library/</a>
Thanks &nbsp;Zach for pointing that missing page out. We will have that updated soon. You can use the link Aaron posted earlier to view those tokens for now.