Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Are There Any Groups Looking For A GM For Something Besides D&D?

I have a number of ideas brewing and I can be flexible with the game, if you are willing to meet me on the system.  Right now I can easily fit Savage Worlds or Cypher System to fit most game ideas.  I am in Eastern, bu I can play certain morings or afternoons.
Top secret was always one of my favorite pen and pencil games but you don't really see it ever.
Hey are you interested GMn a Shadowrun? me and friends are lookin for open worldish free kinda story line we are newer player but highly interested
O and we are all eastern and lookin for like a end of 4th and 5th ed runs 
I acknowledge your request, and I am considering it.
Thanks Ian appreciate it
If the Shadowrun game goes ahead, Id be very intrested in getting onboard! =D Also, I know a few people (myself included) who are looking for a Shadowrun play by post game that needs a DM. Has the added advantage of not needing on the spot decisions and not constrained by time zones.

Edited 1438096665
I for one would definitely be up for some 5th ed shadowrun or numenara. CET timezone, can't play on thursday and monday but otherwise open.
Someone say Shadowrun!? I would also be interested in getting involved if it goes through. 
Pushing my luck with A Song of Ice and Fire? ideally on a saturday
Unlikely, but if I do ever create such a game, I will try to keep you in mind.
To the Shadowrun crowd, would you be interested at all in Interface Zero 2.0 for Savage Worlds?  The overall feel is incredibly similar except where the magic is concerned.  There are psionics, called zeeks, and those who have become more in tune with their implants, called cyber monks.
Really looking for a 5e shadowrun game as i bought the book and have yet to find one to play in
I'd be interested in a Cypher system or Savage Worlds game. 
ok all the runners I started a new post&nbsp;<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2250732/large-shadowrun-group-looking-for-dm/?pageforid=2250732#post-2250732" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2250732/large-shadowrun-group-looking-for-dm/?pageforid=2250732#post-2250732</a> so hopefully we can find one or we will work something out amongst ourselves there